APPLICATION DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
1. We will take into consideration the first 60 people who apply for participation on a first come, first serve basis.
2. To apply for participation, please email twitcalendarsf [at] gmail.com and include your twitter name, real name and brief bio (100 words or less). This can be the same as your twitter bio, if sufficiently brief.
3. After receiving your application, we will verify that you are a real person who is active on Twitter with a bonafide following. If your account is protected, make sure you allow @twitcalendarsf to follow you. We are interested in vibrant twitter accounts that make a difference in people's lives. Strictly commercial accounts that simply sell goods and services with no community contribution need not apply.
4. If participating, you will be featured on the month of your birthday, with other folks celebrating their birthdays on the same month as well.
5. As a model for this project, you will be required to sign a model release; once you have been selected, the release will be emailed to you for your signature.
6. Models will not receive any financial remuneration for this project.
7. The location of the photography shoot is yet to be determined. We cannot provide transportation or lodging. Please plan on making your own arrangements.
8. 5 % of proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. Donation reports will be available online for public viewing.